1. Nominations for The Shaw Prize shall only be submitted by invited nominators.
Self nominations or nominations by uninvited persons shall be discarded.
2. The nomination of a person already deceased shall not be considered.
3. A nomination shall be valid only if it is received by The Shaw Prize Secretariat on
or before the deadline stated in the invitation letter and on the nomination form.
4. A nomination may be invalidated if it does not comply with the rules stipulated
in the invitation letter and on the nomination form.
5. A nomination validly submitted and accepted in a nomination year shall be
considered only for that particular year. A nomination year means the period
between two nomination invitations.